Element: Stability and Coordination
Machine Settings: 30- 60 secs. 30Hz, Low Amp
Muscles Targeted: Glutes, Quads, Hamstrings and Calves.
• Stand on a step and step sideways onto the plate into a deep lunge position.
• Lower the body until the desired depth has been reached.
• Push back up to balance on the opposite leg positioned on the step.
• Descend down only as far as you comfortably can and maintain control of the movement.
• Maintain spinal alignment as well as alignment of the knee, hip and ankle.
• Engage abdominals.