Apr

Join Power Plate as we’re back at the Grand Designs Live in London!

Yes we’re back again and raring to go at this year’s eagerly anticipated Grand Designs Live at London’s Excel Centre, from Saturday 5th until Sunday 13th May!

We always look forward to meeting you all so be sure to come and visit us on stand L184 in the Technology Zone and discover the latest technological advance in home fitness – the Power Plate my7 machine.

This is the first Power Plate machine to feature an interactive, touch-screen video interface with access to more than 250 progressive full body workouts, drawn from a library of more than 1,000 individual exercise videos.

It is also the first home Power Plate machine to feature proMOTION™ technology, an embedded cable resistance system adding another dimension to your workout. These cables transfer vibrations more effectively, so you can perform a far wider range of dynamic exercises both on and off the platform.

With the ability to create individual user profiles, which record your workout progression and favourite exercises, the whole family can use the my7 machine to achieve their personal fitness goals.

Taking up about as much space as an armchair, the my7 model will fit easily into your home and your lifestyle. With the integration of proMOTION technology, it also eliminates the need for additional resistance training equipment, making this quite possibly the only piece of home fitness equipment you will ever need to own. But don’t just take out word for it, why not drop by to try it for yourself.

We always look forward to Grand Designs, and with exciting new *finance options now available across our entire range, at terms of up to three years, (0% APR representative), this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to own your own genuine Power Plate machine!

So if you’ll be at Grand Designs, do pop by and say hello to the friendly Power Plate team on stand L184, for a free demonstration, tips and advice… if you ask nicely, they may even give you a quick leg massage on the Power Plate machine, to ease those aching legs after a day spent exploring the show! We look forward to seeing you.

* Finance is available subject to credit and status and terms and conditions apply